An alias is an alternate email address for a mailbox. Everything sent to an alias email address is delivered to the primary email account's inbox. You can create multiple aliases for the same email account.
- Login to Microsoft Admin Portal
- If you're not already in the admin center, click the admin app
- Once in the Microsoft 365 admin center, click Users > Active users
- Find the user you want to add an alias to and click their Email address or Display name
- Under the section Username / Email Aliases click Edit
- Under Aliases, enter the email address you want to add and select what domain the email address will use using the drop down. Click add
- If you want the new alias to be the primary address of the account, click Set as Primary. If not click Save