To send messages using the Protected Trust Email Encryption SMTP Relay, you must create API Access Credentials to allow your application to authenticate with Protected Trust. To create access credentials, follow these steps:
1. Sign in at Protected Trust Login with your organization's admin account
2. Click User List
3. Click on the desired user account in the list
4. On the left, click API & SMTP Settings
5. Under Create Access Credential, enter a name and click Create
6. Your new Access ID and Access Key will be shown under Current Access Credentials. Access Key/ Password will be hidden, click Show... to reveal.