Integrate Protected Trust email encryption add-in with your Outlook Web Access (OWA) for Office 365.
Tip: We highly recommend using Single Sign-On (SSO) for O365 to authenticate, click here see setup instructions.
- Open your OWA webmail - https://outlook.office.com/owa
- Manage add-ins while reading a message.
- In Outlook on the web, select a message.
- Select More actions at the top of the message.
- Go to the bottom of the list and select Get Add-ins.
- Click “My add-ins”
- Click + Add a custom add-in
- Click Add from URL…
- Paste https://oa.protectedtrust.com/manifest.xml
- Click OK, then Install..
For best results be sure to take full advantage of the custom action features:
- Activate the Protected Trust Custom Actions
- Activate the Protected Trust Toolbar Custom Actions
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.